Note: This product is not eligible for $15 Flat rate shipping.
The best bike stand for both professional and DIY biker
The PCS-9.3 - Bicycle Maintenance Stand is a basic folding bicycle work stand designed and built for a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair
It features 18" (460 mm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing.
A strong and sturdy bike maintenance stand
The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with a locking support yoke and upgraded internals for extra dependability
The PCS-9.3 can hold up to 80lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.*
The PCS-9.3 quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion
The PCS-9.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop!
PCS-9.3 Pro / DIY bike maintenance stand specifications:
- Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm - 76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/ 70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Maximum weight capacity: 80lbs. (36 kg)
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm - 1450 mm)
- The base, when open, forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm)
- Folds down to 44" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
- Stand weight: 16lbs. (7.2 kg)
- QK2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray
- Note: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-9.3 assumes the weight is centred below the clamp and between the legs