Chromed Fixed Cog (15T 16T 17T 18T)
Strong steel fixed cog for fixie bikes.
These cogs are for strength and durability. If you use your bike for hard pedalling or tricks, you should get a steel cog. Steel cogs are also a budget-friendly choice.
- 6 different teeth counts for you to pursuit different speed and performance
- 13T - the highest speed, lesser torque, best for speed
- 14T - for speed enthusiast, but not sacrificing torque
- 15T - balance between speed and power - daily ride, less slope climbing
- 16T - balance between speed and power - daily ride, more slope climbing
- 17T - great torque power with higher terminal speed than 18T
- 18T - the greatest torque, best for frequent stopping, slope climbing, and tricks
- Material: Heat Treated Steel with Chromed Finish
- Thread Diameter: 34.8 mm
- Thickness: 68 mm
- Pitch: 1/8"