Park Tool CCP-22 Crank Puller - Square Tapered
Park Tool, favourite of shop mechanics for over 30 years, the CCP-22 removes cranks using a square taper, Power Drive, or Power Spline bottom bracket interface.
The best crank tool
- A long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread to provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest cranks.
- Designed with a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
- Fits all cranks using 22 mm x 1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles
- Fits cranks with the 8 mm thread bolt
- Strong rotating tip system ensures smooth operation and long life