Liberté - Ride with True Freedom
All-Terrain Single Speed City Bike
LBT14 - Midnight Black - Stealth and Free.
Freedom. Maintenance-free. Stain-free.
Highly efficient. All-terrain-ready.
In 2022, there is finally a bike available in Canada that can give you True Freedom, and that is Liberté. Feeling excited?
Liberté ("Freedom" in French), is an All-terrain-ready bike for you to ride freely in any situations.
How can Liberté give True Freedom to your rides?
Here are the benefits of owning a Liberté:
- Maintenance-free: Gates CDN CenterTrack Carbon Belt Drivetrain
- Highly efficient: Aerodynamic engineered lightweight 6061 Full Aluminum Frame and Fork
Better performance: Low resistance all terrain tires
- Best hybrid braking: Zoom X-tech Dual Piston Semi-hydraulic Disc Brake System
- Ultimate comfort: Comfort-focus drop handle bar with 45 mm flare
- Stylish: Canadian-designed, awesome colours, hundreds of colourful and quality parts available
Keep reading for Specification and sizing.
Liberté bikes are built with top-range parts
Besides the revolutionary belt drivetrain system, Liberté bikes are equipped with top-range parts for your best performance.
- Aerodynamics engineered bike frame for riders to have better riding position, thus more comfortable, more power-efficient, and better performance.
- Top of the shelf Semi-hydraulic Disc Braking System, a hybrid to give you the best braking experience with lesser maintenance struggles.
- Newly designed Thru-Axles Wheel Skewers, helps mount and dismount wheels much easier and accurate, eliminates "rotor rubbing" between the brake disc and the brake caliper
- Low resistance all terrain tires give you better performance
The Belt-system in Liberté
Different with ordinary bikes, Liberté use a belt instead of chain in its drivetrain system, just like your car! The high quality 5-layer Gates Carbon belt is smoother and quieter during rotation, which means less energy lost to sound, your legs' efforts are effectively transformed into the bike's motion.
The belt system is also maintenance-free (no need to grease it), and it won't stain your pants or leg. Most importantly, a belt drivetrain system can last 4 times longer than an ordinary bike chain, and is more difficult to spin-off or break during your ride. Not to mention its weight, belt is 3 times lighter than chains, so, you can ride faster and further with same energy used.
- Extra Lightweight 6061 Full Aluminum Frame & Fork
- Zoom X-Tech Semi Hydraulic Disc Brake
- With Integrated front and rear brake cable routing
- Sealed bearing tapered headset
- Sealed wheel hubs
- 68/119 mm Sealed bottom bracket
- Total Weight: About 9.8 kg
Available Size of Liberté
|Size||Recommended Body Height|
|46 Modique (S)||165 - 168 cm|
|50 Régulier(M)||168 - 175 cm|
|54 Grand (L)||175 - 180 cm|
58 Extra Large / Très Grand (XL)
|180 cm or above|
#RIDENORD | Why Not?
Liberté 2022 Early-bird Privileges (Ended)
Hunger for more benefits on top of the above-mentioned? Here you go.
The first lot of Early-bird Liberté comes with a free upgrade to a pair of:
700x35C All Terrain Shark Skin Tan Wall Folding Tires