One of the kind Custom Build Fixie. We build this bike by using a High Tensile Chromoly main Frame and Fork. This slanted top tube makes getting on and off the bike easier and fit all gender riders between 5'6 - 5'9. This stiff frame benefits to transfer power directly from pedals. The integrated Flip Flop hub makes it easy to switch between fixed and freewheel settings. 0 degree Oil Slick finish head stem and white colour components is the highlight of this bike which match the entire bike perfectly.
- High Tensile Strength Chromoly Double Butted Frame and Fork
- Dual Bottle Cages mount
- Carbon Fibre Oversized 31.8/640mmHandle Bar
- 0 Degree 31.8 / 100 mm Oil Slick finish head stem
- Silky Smooth Ball Bearing Wheel Hubs
- 45 mm Deep V Double-Walled Aluminum Wheels
- 48T 7075 Aluminum Alloy Crankset
- 16T Fixed Cog and Freewheel
Flip-Flop Rear Hub capable switch setting between Fixed or Freewheel
- 700x25C White Freedom Thick Slick Tires
- Oversized vinyl pedals ready for pedals straps
- Easy Maintenance and Upkeep
Remark: Front and Rear brakes can be added for freewheel setting upon request. Additional charges apply, please ask for more details.